DELIVERY AND RECEIVING
We highly recommend that you set up your installation start date once you have scheduled home delivery. Setting up an installation date based on production and shipping ranges can create scheduling problems.
The lead time for your cabinets are made up of these 3 phases:
1. Production time
2. Shipping time
3. Setting up local delivery to your home
M1=Maple & Alder Shaker
M2=Maple and Alder Vertical Flat, Paint Flat & Shaker, Cherry Shaker
M3=Cherry Vertical Flat, Walnut Shaker,
M+=Walnut Horizontal Flat
M3-Roma and Modello
Shipping lead times can vary depending on where you live. We suggest allowing:
5-7 business days
Once your cabinets arrive at Mod’s partner warehouse and transportation provider, your cabinets will be inspected and either released for Will Call or a time will be scheduled with you for local delivery. Becuase local delivery availability varies based on area, availability, access and weather we are unable to give a timeframe that you can use to calculate the exact arrival of your cabinets. In the San Francisco Bay area and LA we generally see cabinets delivered to home within 4-5 business days.
- A person of 18 years of at least age must be present to receive order.
- Delivery is curbside. Plan to have a crew receive and transport the cabinets into your home.
- Create a receiving area that is empty, clean and dry that is large enough for easy delivery, inspection and viewing of individual cartons.
- Delivery carrier will call to confirm delivery date and schedule the delivery with a 4-hour arrival window.
- If a scheduled delivery does not occur due to circumstances beyond the control of the driver, an additional charge will be applied for re-delivery. Circumstances include no one answering door or pertinent details not given.
- If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, etc., the carrier will call and reschedule.
Mod Cabinetry does not consider claims for reimbursement for lost time or wages due to shortages, damage or shipping related delays.