YOUR CABINETS ARE COMING!
After all the time you spent visualizing and making big decisions, you are about to meet your cabinets in person. We’ve put together some information to help you plan and prepare for the big day:
- We do need you or someone over 18 years old who can represent you at the site during the entire time.
- If you choose curbside delivery, plan to have a crew receive and transport the cabinets into your home.
- Create a receiving area that is empty, clean and dry that is large enough for easy delivery, inspection and viewing of individual cartons.
- If you are storing cabinets in your garage please place them onto a pallet to protect them from ground moisture.
- Delivery carrier will call to confirm delivery date and schedule the delivery with a 4-hour arrival window.
- If no one is onsite when we arrive or if we were given the incorrect delivery address a additional charge will be applied for re-delivery. If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, etc., the carrier will call and reschedule.
Does something not look right?
First of all, don’t worry. You are protected by your warranty and most issues can be solved right away.
Secondly, accept the cabinetry and note any missing cabinets, damaged cabinets or potential damage on the BOL with the terms ‘Missing’, ‘Damaged’ and ‘Possible concealed damage’ respectively near the corresponding line item BEFORE THE DRIVERS LEAVE. Without these notes, it will be very difficult support any damages found later.
All you need to do is send us photos and give us a report which can be done easily here.