This is a collection of commonly asked questions as well as things you should know about working with Mod Cabinetry.
If I buy the Flat Rate Design Package, am I required to purchase Mod Cabinetry?
No you are not. Of course we hope that once you learn more about the healthy home, quality features and the pricing that you will want to.
What do I need to give the Professional Kitchen Designer before they can start designing?
These are the things we need before we can begin designing your kitchen:
How long does it take for the Professional Kitchen Designer to design my cabinet layout?
That depends on how fast you give approvals or suggest changes and our current workload. You can expect anywhere from 1-2 weeks.
How many revisions do I get?
With the purchase of the $39 and $139 Pro Convert plans you get a first draft + 1 revision. With the purchase of the $299 and $499 Full Design plan you get a first draft + 4 Revisions.
Is the Professional Kitchen Designer responsible for installation complications?
It depends. If we ordered something incorrectly from the approved plans or designed incorrectly for the measurements we have been given, then we will take care of it.
However, if the installer is not experienced, or if we designed correctly for the measurements that we have been given, yet site conditions have changed, than we will help you problem solve, yet we cannot incur the cost of solutions.
What if I am on a very tight budget, can you design for price?
Yes we can simplify a design for your budget. Yet, keep in mind that you may not get all the features and design details that you may want.
Can I have a refund for the flat rate design package?
We can give you refund only if we have not begun designing.
Will you help with selecting lighting and appliances?
No, we do not offer that service. We specialize in cabinetry layout and can provide a list of interesting accessories that you can place into your cabinets to enhance functionality.
Can these plans be used to submit for a building permit?
Most likely not. We are designing cabinets and only include information that is relevant for this work. That is, we do not include mechanical, electrical, lighting and plumbing schematics. Similarly, we are not licensed architects which means that we cannot suggest or design architectural changes such as moving/adding walls window etc.
What is the leadtime once I order?
Your cabinetry is made by hand when you place your order, so the lead time starts when you approve the order and place your deposit. HERE are the lead times for the lines we offer.
Can I get Mod Cabinetry in my City?
We are partnered with CDS Logisitics, a National On-demand Logistics and Delivery Solutions provider with 60+
60+ distribution centers covering nearly all of the continental United States
What happens once the cabinets arrive at the warehouse?
When you order you will be given the option for Will Call or Home Delivery. Once the cabinets arrive at your local warehouse you will get a phone call letting you know that they have arrived and to set up a time to Will Call pickup or a Home Delivery.
Uh oh, I cannot pick up my cabinets right away, now what?
No problem! We will hold them in storage no charge for 2-weeks. Beavex offers very competitive warehousing rates of $2.50 per cabinet per week. Just let us know and we will help you work out the details.
There are parts missing from my order, now what?
Don’t worry, if it was on the order we will replace it ASAP.
Our order has been unpacked and we see some damages, what now?
Don’t worry, we will take care of any damages that were caused by production or shipping. Simply fill out the warranty form and we will either repair or replace the damaged cabinet. Please keep in mind that we accept damage warranty claims on uninstalled cabinets and reserve the right to accept a claim on an installed cabinet. If an installed cabinet claim is accepted you will be responsible for the cost of removal and replacement.
What is your cabinetry return policy?
All cabinets are made to order just for you based on your requirements and approval that we met them. Therefore, we do not accept returns of cabinetry or spare parts from your order.
What is your refund policy?
Each Mod Cabinetry job is built to order. To meet the lead times we committed to you, we take steps to initiate production of your order immediately after you accept this proposal and make your payment. That is why all sales are final and you cannot change your order or cancel with a refund once you accept and pay for your order. Should there be something incorrect with your cabinetry order we are committed to replacing or repairing the issue in lieu of providing a refund.
What is your deposit and payment policy?
Full payment initiates production of your cabinetry. We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard. For your convenience, we accept credit cards over the phone, can send payment links, or you can apply for financing with Bread directly on our website.
What is my agreement and guarantee when purchasing cabinetry?
This comes directly from the quote you will receive with your renderings, floor plan, elevations and final pricing:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you accept this quote you are also accepting Mod Cabinetry’s binding Mutual Agreement and Guarantee
1. You understand that we manufacture the cabinets sizes and specifications that are on the order form linked to your price line above. The High-resolution 3-D renderings are used for communication of design and are an artistic representation, they are not the documents that the manufacturer builds your cabinets from.
2. You agree that the order form meets your approval for color, wood, and door style.
3. You understand that we based your design and the resulting order using the measurements provided to us and as such cannot be responsible for the costs incurred for incorrect or field altered measurements.
4. You, your contractor, or a home improvement professional verified the design and measurements.
5. You understand that we immediately begin production procedures after acceptance and cannot accept changes or cancellations. You may, on the other hand, order more parts if necessary.
6. You understand that Mod Cabinetry shall not be responsible for situations created by uneven floors or levels, walls out of square or plumb.
7. You understand that Mod Cabinetry does not consider claims for reimbursement for lost time wages due to shortage, damage or shipping related delays. In the event of shipping damages or replacement you are protected by your warranty and guarantee which includes replacement or field fix allowance.
8. You understand that it is your responsibility to apply for, obtain and pay for all necessary building permits as well as all local, municipal and/or state approvals. Mod Cabinetry is not responsible for any violations of building, electric, plumbing, zoning or other municipal or governmental codes, ordinances or regulations.
9. You reviewed and understood the ‘Specification Guide’.
10. You reviewed the ‘Mod at Home Guide’.
1.You are guaranteed to receive the cabinets and finishing pieces on your order form which includes the color, wood, door style, drawer box, casework you selected.
2. You are guaranteed the quality features that make Mod Cabinetry unique such as the non-toxic specifications, American sourced, fabricated and assembled cabinets including the use of Blum® lift ups, drawer glides, and door hinges.
4. You are guaranteed to receive cabinets as outlined in the Specification Guide.
5. You are guaranteed these quality features and specifications at the pricing on this quote.
6. You are guaranteed a warranty for as long as you own your home. Warranty details: https://modcab.in/33KChKS
7. You are guaranteed shipping damage replacement or field fix allowance should such an event occur.