This comes directly from the quote you will receive with your renderings, floor plan, elevations and final pricing:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you accept this quote you are also accepting Mod Cabinetry’s binding Mutual Agreement and Guarantee
1. You understand that we manufacture the cabinets sizes and specifications that are on the order form linked to your price line above. The High-resolution 3-D renderings are used for communication of design and are an artistic representation, they are not the documents that the manufacturer builds your cabinets from.
2. You agree that the order form meets your approval for color, wood, and door style.
3. You understand that we based your design and the resulting order using the measurements provided to us and as such cannot be responsible for the costs incurred for incorrect or field altered measurements.
4. You, your contractor, or a home improvement professional verified the design and measurements.
5. You understand that we immediately begin production procedures after acceptance and cannot accept changes or cancellations. You may, on the other hand, order more parts if necessary.
6. You understand that Mod Cabinetry shall not be responsible for situations created by uneven floors or levels, walls out of square or plumb.
7. You understand that Mod Cabinetry does not consider claims for reimbursement for lost time wages due to shortage, damage or shipping related delays. In the event of shipping damages or replacement you are protected by your warranty and guarantee which includes replacement or field fix allowance.
8. You understand that it is your responsibility to apply for, obtain and pay for all necessary building permits as well as all local, municipal and/or state approvals. Mod Cabinetry is not responsible for any violations of building, electric, plumbing, zoning or other municipal or governmental codes, ordinances or regulations.
9. You reviewed and understood the ‘Specification Guide’.
10. You reviewed the ‘Mod at Home Guide’.
1.You are guaranteed to receive the cabinets and finishing pieces on your order form which includes the color, wood, door style, drawer box, casework you selected.
2. You are guaranteed the quality features that make Mod Cabinetry unique such as the non-toxic specifications, American sourced, fabricated and assembled cabinets including the use of Blum® lift ups, drawer glides, and door hinges.
4. You are guaranteed to receive cabinets as outlined in the Specification Guide.
5. You are guaranteed these quality features and specifications at the pricing on this quote.
6. You are guaranteed a warranty for as long as you own your home. Warranty details: https://modcab.in/33KChKS
7. You are guaranteed shipping damage replacement or field fix allowance should such an event occur.