Laundry Room Cabinets
No longer do laundry rooms reflect the chores you are about to undertake. In fact, a well designed laundry room can make the chore of laundry much more enjoyable with so many options and convenience accessories.
There are many ways you can go about choosing style and design for your laundry room, but regardless of what direction you decide to go for it is always a great idea to plan out your organization before anything else. Think of your needs and what goals you have for your laundry room makeover and look at what you would realistically fill your cabinets with.
Due to the small size of laundry rooms, it is extremely important to maximize available space, and that’s why cabinets are important. It can be difficult to find a place to put everything and still have room to move around with laundry baskets and folding. A good laundry design gives you extra storage space to stay organized and reduce the time you spend sorting. Isn’t that what you actually wanted, after all?
Laundry Room Organizers that you’ll love:
- Put Your Machines In Cubbies
- Add wall cabinets for additional storage
- Consider open shelves and Store Supplies in Baskets + Crates
- Create under counter space for laundry baskets or create a pull-out clothes sorter
- Install dowel rods to hang clothes
- Add an Ironing Station
- Add a countertop to fold on
- Add a sink for hand washing
- Install a Pull-Down Drying Rack
- Add a pantry with pullout shelves to hold and organize everything you need
Mod Cabinetry offers cabinets and Laundry Room design services. Start your visualization with a Mod Certified Designer who will help you come up with an affordable laundry design that allows you and your family to turn a chore into a joyful experience.
Laundry Room Cabinet Options
M-F 10-6 PST
Let’s Get Started Designing Your Laundry Room
M-F 10-6 PST