TERM AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you accept this quote you are also accepting Mod Cabinetry’s binding Mutual Agreement and Your Protection Guarantee
1. You understand that we manufacture the cabinet sizes and specifications that are on the order form linked to your price line above. The 3-D renderings are a courtesy to help you visualize your layout and are used are an artistic representation. The order does not include countertops, art, table setting, or decorative handles.
2. You understand that Mod Cabinetry warrants the cabinets for shipping damages, manufacturing quality, and conformance to the approved layout. We do not warrant the layouts. It is your responsibility to review or to work with your construction/design team to review all the information you provided the designer for conformance to site conditions including errors or omissions in the layout, dimensions, and/or appliance list.
3. You understand that you are responsible to use a contractor who is licensed to install cabinetry (General Contractor or Cabinet, Millwork, and Finish Carpentry Contractor) and is experienced with European Frameless installation. We are not responsible for mistakes and/or lack of knowledge on the contractors’ part.
4. There is no returns or refunds on cabinets or parts that are not used in the installation.
5. You, your contractor, or a home improvement professional verified the design and measurements.
6. You understand that we based your design and the resulting order using the measurements and as such cannot be responsible for the costs incurred for incorrect or field-altered measurements.
7. You understand that it is your responsibility to apply for, obtain and pay for all necessary building permits as well as all local, municipal, and/or state approvals. Mod Cabinetry is not responsible for any violations of building, electric, plumbing, zoning, or other municipal or governmental codes, ordinances, or regulations.
8. You understand that Mod Cabinetry is not responsible for situations created by uneven floors or levels, walls out of square, or plumb.
9. You understand that Mod Cabinetry does not consider inconvenience-based claims for refunds due to shortages, damages, errors, shipping, or pandemic-related delays.
10. You understand that cabinet faces are shipped with protection so scuffs and scratches can happen to cabinet sides and backs. These are areas that are not visible since they are covered with panels, mounted to other cabinets, or attached to the wall therefore not considered for replacements or credit.
11. You understand that scuffs, scratches, and damages to cabinet doors, drawers, panels, and cabinet boxes are field repaired or replaced at the discretion of Mod Cabinetry.
12. You understand that field repair costs for damages or non-conformance must be approved by Mod Cabinetry before the work is done and must be commensurate with local wages and the scope of the fix.
13. Please note that depending on supply chain availability, we the reserve the right on behalf of the manufacturer to substitute the specified brand of hardware and inserts noted in your quote with products of similar quality.
14. You reviewed and understood the specifications in your quote.
15. You reviewed the storage, delivery, and installation guide.
16. You understand that we immediately begin production procedures after acceptance and cannot accept changes or cancellations. You may, on the other hand, order more parts if necessary.
YOUR PROTECTION GUARANTEE
Your Mod Cabinetry purchase comes with triple protection, get to know all three:
1. Shipping Protection: This is your protection against shipping damage or missing items.
2. Correct Order Guarantee: This is your guarantee you receive the color, wood, specifications, and cabinets detailed and signed off on in this quote.
3. Manufacture Warranty: This is your protection against Manufacturer defects in accordance with the warranty details below.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Make sure to read EVERYTHING.
All Naturals Collections
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our partner manufacturer warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they are owned by the original homeowner. Our partner manufacturer warrants to the original consumer purchaser (as long as they own their home) that the cabinet boxes, shelves, and drawer boxes will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty cannot be modified by any unauthorized individual.
This limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to:
- Products that are installed in cabinets that are not manufactured by our partner manufacturer.
- Cabinetry installed outdoors.
- Cabinets that have been improperly installed, cleaned or maintained.
- Cabinets not installed in the United States of America.
- Defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, improper installation, normal wear and tear, commercial use or improper storage and handling.
- Labor for replacement or removal of cabinets.
- Products from different product series should not be mixed with a project. Doing so will void any warranty regarding color.
- Expansion or contraction occurring as a result of humidity levels being too high or too low. We recommend 35 to 45% relative humidity levels in your home. This warranty is void if cabinets are stored or installed in environments without properly controlled humidity levels.
- Warp: The allowance of 3/16″ on any door or drawer front under 24″ wide x 45″ tall. Any door or drawer front whose warpage exceeds 3/16″ and can not be corrected by hinge adjustment will be replaced by our partner manufacturer after it has acclimated for 1 year. (If doors are removed during installation, pay close attention that they are reinstalled on the same cabinet. Consider using painter’s tape to number doors with proper cabinets.)
- Any door over 42″ tall, made as one panel [per customer request] is excluded from this warranty.
- Finish issues on unfinished cabinets.
- Unfinished cabinets that are not finished within two weeks of delivery date.
- Wood characteristics: Each wood species exhibits its own distinctive pattern and characteristics which adds to its natural beauty. Grain variances, mineral streaks, wormholes, and knots are not considered defects. There is not a minimum or maximum amount of characteristics and variances. None of these patterns and characteristics are considered defects.
- Color Variations. This warranty does not cover the natural aging and darkening of the wood color. Additionally, color variation in the same species occurs naturally. Color variation can occur in the same tree. Nature determines the color variations presented in the final product. These variations can be minimal to moderate. As with other natural materials, wood is affected by environmental factors such as natural and artificial lighting. Darkening or mellowing of the wood after installation can be expected and is a natural process of wood aging.
- The purchaser agrees to allow doors that are warped 1/4” or less to hang for one year, before replacement is requested to allow doors to return to a normal flat position once acclimated to temperature and humidity. The purchaser agrees to ensure cabinetry has been properly installed prior to requesting a replacement door. Deviations from standard door construction including removal of dividing rails or sizes greater than maximum recommended size are not covered against warpage. This warranty extends to the original homeowner and is non transferable. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental and consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply. In such case, the duration of any implied warranty shall be the same as that of the expressed warranty as stated herein.
Our partner manufacturer may elect to repair or replace any product covered by this Warranty. Should defects in material or workmanship exist during this warranty, our partner manufacturer will repair or replace products at their discretion, excluding labor costs.
This warranty covers only parts and materials supplied by our partner manufacturer, and does not cover costs for removal or installation of countertops, plumbing fixtures, appliances, related materials, or labor costs.
Natural and environmental factors will affect cabinet products over time; therefore, our partner manufacturer can not be responsible for replacement products that may not color-match installed products.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our partner manufacturer extends a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all cabinetry products manufactured and sold within the United States and Canada. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Products sold to the original purchasing consumer.
Our partner manufacturer warrants that all cabinets will be free of all material
and workmanship defects in accordance with our quality standards. This warranty is non-transferable to subsequent owners of the home.
This limited warranty is subject to all limitations, exclusions, disclaimers,
and procedures set forth herein.
The Warranty does not cover defects caused by improper handling, storage, dirt, chemicals, abrasives, or citrus cleaning products, installation, transit, or other intentional or unintentional abuse. The Warranty does not cover defects arising from normal wear and tear, improper use, or failure to maintain properly.
Our partner manufacturer’s cabinets are warranted for the express purpose of being installed and used as interior residential cabinetry only to be covered under this limited liability warranty.
This limited liability warranty shall become void if the cabinets are modified, improperly installed, or damaged prior to installation, or installed or used in a manner other than normal residential applications.
Limited 15-year Warranty
Our partner manufacturer warrants its products to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship under normal, reasonable residential usage to the original purchaser of the cabinetry for as long as they own their home and Limited to 15 years from date of purchase.
These warranties are only applicable to products used in residential applications within the United States and Canada and are not transferable to subsequent owners. Our obligation under these warranties shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part or parts that prove defective as determined by our review.
Our partner manufacturer reserves the right to inspect claimed defective products. No returns, replacements, or repairs may be made without prior written consent. Some replacement parts may vary from those originally supplied and are subject to availability.
Cabinet colors darken or lighten over time due to sunlight, smoke, household cleaners and other environmental conditions, our partner manufacturer does not guarantee color matching when replacing parts for an already installed project.
This warranty does not cover the cost of installation, removal, subsequent damage, or transportation of the defective product, regardless of who performs the work. This warranty does not apply to unfinished products purchased.
These warranties shall become void if products are misused, abused, mishandled, improperly stored, changed, modified or subjected to extreme temperatures or extreme moisture levels, acts of God or the effects of normal wear and tear.