This warranty applies to cabinetry that is received damaged.
Freight Damage: This is damage noticed and documented upon delivery.
Concealed Damage: This is damage noted after cabinetry has been unpacked and the delivery agent has departed.
Mod Cabinetry reserves the right to either replace or repair any cabinet(s) that has been damaged during shipment. If you have received something you believe is damaged, file a claim immediately with photos of the item and note it on the shipping documents. We will work with you to find a solution, or repair/replace the product.
- If you see damage, note it on the delivery paperwork.
- Written confirmation of any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order for a claim to be considered.
- Will Call-Should you notice any damage to the exterior of the packages please make a note on the paperwork BEFORE YOU LOAD ON YOUR TRUCK.
- Curbside-Should you notice any damage to the exterior of the packages please make a note on the paperwork BEFORE THE DRIVERS LEAVE. If you do not do this you are responsible for any damage found later.
- Note ambiguous package damage as ‘possible concealed damage’.
- Report concealed damage claims within fourteen (7) days of delivery.
- A photo of the damaged product and notation on the delivery paperwork must accompany the claim for 100% no charge replacement.
- Don’t worry. While shipping damage and manufacturer errors are uncommon, they can happen since they are handled and shipped by real humans. We have a process to fix issues should they come up and will work with you and the installer to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Don’t install damaged cabinetry without a reply from us first. If we need to replace a cabinet and you’ve already installed it, we do not pay to remove it.
- Don’t try to repair it yourself and bill us later. Communicate with us first and send photos with a description of the damage or error so we can work together and resolve the issue.
Notes on Warranty:
- Warranty orders are only for products previously produced by Mod Cabinetry. Changes or substitutions from originally ordered products are not accepted.
- Mod Cabinetry may require the manufacturer’s representative to inspect the warrantied item(s) and also may require the item(s) to be returned for quality assurance inspection.
Mod Cabinetry does not consider claims for reimbursement for lost time or wages due to shortage, damage or shipping related delays.